The Latest News, Trends & Industry Insights
In an industry that’s ever-evolving, follow ShadowLens for the latest updates, news, research and insights on cybersecurity, compliance risks and user analytics.
- Onlineone strengthens NetSuite base, acquires customers from Akuna SolutionsOnlineone has acquired the NetSuite customer accounts of Akuna Solutions, building on 20 years of market expertise across Australia. ... read more
- SSRF attacks explained and how to defend against themServer-side request forgery (SSRF) attacks consist of an attacker tricking the server into making an unauthorised request. Defending against them can be relatively easy. ... read more
- Addcom strikes deal with CCaaS vendor 8×8Sydney distributor and communications vendor Addcom has signed up 8x8 to bolster its contact centre portfolio. ... read more
- Addcom strikes deal with 8×8Sydney distributor and communications vendor Addcom has signed up 8x8 to bolster its portfolio. ... read more
- What’s driving Australia’s IT industry M&A surge?The local tech sector seems to be getting more than its fair share of acquisition deals. Here's why. ... read more
- Deloitte deepens Oracle skills with Magia Solutions acquisitionDeloitte is set to become one of the largest Oracle Cloud service providers in Australia following its acquisition of Magia Solutions. ... read more