The Latest News, Trends & Industry Insights
In an industry that’s ever-evolving, follow ShadowLens for the latest updates, news, research and insights on cybersecurity, compliance risks and user analytics.
- DXC overhauls Hearing Australia’s ageing core IT systemsDXC Technology has won a deal to replace Hearing Australia's ageing core IT systems and business processes. ... read more
- Silver Peak launches partner program for computing at the edgeNetworking vendor Silver Peak has launched a new partner program tailored to its edge computing platform. ... read more
- Microsoft Visual Studio beefs up support for C languageC11 and C17 become supported C language versions starting with Visual Studio 2019 16.8 Preview 3 ... read more
- Datacom flags trans-Tasman opportunitiesCloud and platforms, cyber security and the modernisation of systems are just some of the areas of growth and opportunity seen by Datacom as it ... read more
- Bitdefender A/NZ appoints new channel manager as Hoffman joins leadershipBitdefender Australia and New Zealand has re-jigged its leadership, appointing a new regional channel manager in the process. ... read more
- Atlassian preps US$50M in ecosystem funding splurgeProductivity software company Atlassian has created a US$50 million fund for investing in companies with cloud-based products. ... read more