The Latest News, Trends & Industry Insights
In an industry that’s ever-evolving, follow ShadowLens for the latest updates, news, research and insights on cybersecurity, compliance risks and user analytics.
- Apple chief calls for tax system overhaulApple CEO Tim Cook backs changes to global tax rules that are currently under consideration. ... read more
- Citrix fast-tracks NetScaler vulnerability patchesCitrix has fast-tracked its patch timeline to fix the NetScaler vulnerability in some of its products up to 25 January. ... read more
- Salesforce hunts for new A/NZ channel chiefSalesforce is hedging its bets with the Australian and New Zealand channel as it scours the market for a new regional chief. ... read more
- Google and Microsoft leaders at odds over facial recognition banA proposal for a temporary ban on facial-recognition technology won backing from Alphabet Chief Executive Sundar Pichai, but Microsoft disagrees. ... read more
- Dicker Data signs Aussie distribution deal with VeeamVeeam has signed a distribution agreement with Dicker Data for the Australian region. ... read more
- Google offers IBM AS/400 apps new home in its cloudSearch giant follows Microsoft in offering route to legacy workload modernisation via new Power Systems service in Google Cloud Platform. ... read more