The Latest News, Trends & Industry Insights
In an industry that’s ever-evolving, follow ShadowLens for the latest updates, news, research and insights on cybersecurity, compliance risks and user analytics.
- Small business telco complaints reach three-year high in ‘challenging’ yearThe volume of complaints from small businesses to the Telecommunications Industry Ombudsman (TIO) reached a three-year high during the 12 months to 30 June, rising ... read more
- Stax eyes international expansion with AWS’ Davinia SimonStax is expanding into New Zealand and Southeast Asia following the appointment of former AWS head of channel and alliances Davinia Simon as its new ... read more
- ServiceNow replaces NSW Health’s vaccine platform in $6M dealServiceNow has won a $6.3 million deal to replace NSW Health’s in-house vaccination booking system CoVax with its own platform. ... read more
- Trend Micro launches Aussie PoP with AWSCyber security vendor Trend Micro has launched a point-of-presence in Australia using a Sydney data centre. ... read more
- Will Google Cloud ever win over the enterprise?The no.3 cloud vendor continues its attempts to attract more enterprise customers and grow market share amid stiff competition from AWS and Azure. ... read more
- APT actors exploit flaw in ManageEngine single sign-on solutionCyber-espionage groups are exploiting a critical vulnerability patched in ManageEngine ADSelfService Plus, which is a single sign-on solution. ... read more