The Latest News, Trends & Industry Insights
In an industry that’s ever-evolving, follow ShadowLens for the latest updates, news, research and insights on cybersecurity, compliance risks and user analytics.
- Regional telco FSG wins $1.2M services deal with NSW Office of SportField Solutions Group (FSG) has been awarded a tender valued at over $1.2 million to supply managed connectivity services for the NSW Office of Sport. ... read more
- TasmaNet deepens QLD partner play with Vastnet and Netmode purchaseTasmaNet has struck a deal to acquire Queensland telco Internomic, taking on the Vastnet and Netmode brands in the process. ... read more
- How Ronin built ‘Uber for supercomputers’ for Adelaide UniversityIndependent software vendor Ronin has set up an Uber-style cloud platform for supercomputers using Amazon Web Services (AWS). ... read more
- Arq Group secures AWS cloud migration competencyArq Group has secured an Amazon Web Services (AWS) competency in cloud migration after seven years of working with the global giant. ... read more
- Splunk bolsters Observability Suite with Flowmill buySplunk has inked an agreement to acquire Californian cloud network observability specialist Flowmill in a move expected to further expand Splunk’s existing observability capabilities. ... read more
- APAC to make up a third of 2025 global telco cloud revenueGlobal telecommunications cloud revenue is forecast to grow to US$29.3 billion by 2025, and the Asia Pacific region is predicted to make up roughly a ... read more