The Latest News, Trends & Industry Insights
In an industry that’s ever-evolving, follow ShadowLens for the latest updates, news, research and insights on cybersecurity, compliance risks and user analytics.
- Australian nuclear body seeking out GRC tool, managed print servicesThe Australian Nuclear Science and Technology Organisation is looking to refresh some of its technology stacks, including its cloud governance risk and compliance tool and ... read more
- Critical flaw in VMware Aria Operations for Networks sees mass exploitationAkamai reports nearly 700,000 attacks with 27,000 of its customers being scanned for the vulnerability. ... read more
- Latest MOVEit exploit hits thousands of NYC school students and staffThe exploit granted unauthorised access to critical student and staff information, affecting 45,000 students and 19,000 documents. ... read more
- Svelte 4 shrinks code footprint, compiled outputUpgrade reduces Svelte package size by 75%, produces smaller and faster hydration code, and lays the groundwork for Svelte 5. ... read more
- Databricks’ $1.3 billion MosiacML acquisition to boost generative AI offeringsDatabricks will add MosaicML's model-training capabilities to its lakehouse platform. ... read more
- IBM to enhance automation through $4.6B Apptio acquisitionIBM is set to enhance its automation capabilities with the acquisition of software-as-a-service (SaaS) vendor Apptio in a deal worth US$4.6 billion. ... read more