The Latest News, Trends & Industry Insights
In an industry that’s ever-evolving, follow ShadowLens for the latest updates, news, research and insights on cybersecurity, compliance risks and user analytics.
- Brisbane’s RedEye acquired by US-based AccruentBrisbane-based engineering document management software vendor has been acquired by workplace and asset management solutions provider Accruent to expand its reach in the local region. ... read more
- Neil Templeman launches new Sovtech business ventureIT industry veteran Neil Templeman has embarked on a new venture to create Australia's first social procurement platform for cyber and technology. ... read more
- ACA Pacific ‘significantly' expands distie portfolio through GCN Group dealACA Pacific Technology has expanded its portfolio considerably through a deal with GCN Group, giving it access to products from over 400 vendors around the ... read more
- Leader signs Australian agreement with AteraLeader has signed an Australian distribution agreement with IT management technology provider Atera. ... read more
- Lancom Technology sold to US managed services roll-up Evergreen ServicesSan Francisco-based managed IT and software company Evergreen Services Group has bought A/NZ managed service provider Lancom Technology. ... read more
- Infosys to acquire InSemiThe purchase is designed to enhance Infosys' engineering capabilities and is set to be finalised this quarter. ... read more