The Latest News, Trends & Industry Insights
In an industry that’s ever-evolving, follow ShadowLens for the latest updates, news, research and insights on cybersecurity, compliance risks and user analytics.
- Edge Centres acquires Queensland's DC MatrixData centre operator Edge Centres has added two new Queensland sites to its portfolio through the acquisition of DC Matrix. ... read more
- Dicker Data to distribute Philips business monitorsDicker Data has signed a distribution partnership with Philips Monitors for the Australian market. ... read more
- 3 big workplace changes to expect in ‘22If 2021 was all about the Great Resignation, 2022 is likely to be about keeping employees happy and engaged as companies sort out what a ... read more
- Thousands of enterprise servers are running vulnerable BMCs, researchers findAccording to an analysis by firmware security firm Eclypsium, 7,799 HPE iLO (HPE's Integrated Lights-Out) server BMCs are exposed to the internet. ... read more
- Roaring 2021 sales proved the PC isn’t even close to deadPeople snapped up PCs as they worked from home. ... read more
- Arkahna builds out IP, healthcare play with AV Advisory acquisitionMicrosoft partner Arkahna has acquired the assets of Western Australia-based boutique data consultancy AV Advisory, bolstering its product portfolio and healthcare play. ... read more