The Latest News, Trends & Industry Insights
In an industry that’s ever-evolving, follow ShadowLens for the latest updates, news, research and insights on cybersecurity, compliance risks and user analytics.
- Macquarie Cloud claims Microsoft Azure kudos with new accreditationMacquarie Cloud Services claims to have achieved the Azure-only Expert MSP credential relative to business inception, the new recognition reflecting the growth of its Azure ... read more
- ARN extends nominations for enhanced Innovation AwardsNominations have been extended for the enhanced Innovation Awards in 2021, with submissions set to close on Friday 30 July. ... read more
- Windows 11: Déjà vu all over again?Windows 11 tells PC buyers to look for computers with 'Free upgrade to Windows 11' stickers. Where have we heard something like that before? ... read more
- Zoom eyes new video needs in a hybrid workplace worldAlthough videoconferencing remains a fixture in the business world, how is Zoom looking to move beyond the pandemic and support a changing workplace? ... read more
- 6 dead-end IT skills — and how to avoid becoming obsoleteBroaden skills beyond previously high-demand niches to ensure your career continues to thrive in the hybrid, cross-functional, cloud-based future of IT. ... read more
- Embattled Forum Group sold to Our KloudThe administrator appointed to managed IT services company Forum Group has sold the business to Sydney-based IT and voice service provider Our Kloud. ... read more