ShadowLens ISMS Methodology
Our ISO27001 implementation service provide expert level assistance in framework delivery and in cutting costs involved of unnecessary products or services that are often sold to organisations. Our IT security professional helps you designing and implementing ISO27001 framework by:
- Understanding Business Function
- Data Acquisition
- Risk Assessment
- Prioritizing the controls
- Design and build IT policies
- Action plan for continuous improvement to get ISO27001 certification
Contact us to schedule in a meeting and continue reading below for detailed information on the ISO 27001.
Information Security Management Services (ISMS)
ISO27001 is a structured set of rules and guidelines for assisting organisations in developing their information security framework, as many organisations approach to information security management lacks best practices and governance. The standard is relatable to all information assets regardless of media and location it is stored. Shadowlens is one of the leading consultants for ISO27001 implementation and preparing organisations according to this framework. As a globally recognised framework, ISO27001 specifies the requirement for establishing, implementing, maintaining and continuously improving the information security within an organisation. ISO27001 has 11 domain areas with 39 control objectives and 114 controls in all. These controls represent the information security standards framework in context to the controls that should be applied, depending on the nature of business.
Benefits of ISO27001 Implementation
Some of the benefits of ISO27001 implementation are:
- ISO27001 certification is recognised worldwide.
- ISMS help in minimising business internal and external risk.
- Provide policies and procedure for information security and compliance.
- Reduce operation risks, threats and mitigate the vulnerabilities.
- Help organisation to comply with legal and regulatory.
- Increase vendor status of organisation.
- Positive influence on company status.
- Provide organisation with continuous protection and help in business continuity.
Scope of ISO27001 Implementation
As the framework is very flexible in nature, it allows an organisation to select from the number of domains that align to the scope of their business.
- Information Security Policy – Defining and auditing information security policies relevant to your organisation
- Organisation of Information Security – Align internal information security roles and responsibilities with mobile and teleworker policies.
- Human source Security – Defining and reviewing HR policies enforced prior to employment to termination or change of employment
- Asset management – Defining responsibility and Ownership for corporate assets classification of data within the organisation
- Access Control – Access control policy which refers to both logical and physical access of business assets & organisational locations
- Cryptography – Policy audit & implementation for the use of cryptographic controls around digital assets and corporate data
- Physical and Environmental Security – Define policy for the use of secure and protected areas that contain sensitive or critical information
- Operational Security – Defining operational procedures and responsibilities for all users in the organisation.
- Communication Security – Determining the need for external communication relevant to ISMS and defining adequate communication channels.
- System Acquisition Development and Maintenance – Developing security requirements or enhancing existing information systems
- Supplier Relationship – Defining IS policy for supplier regarding relationship, agreements, and communication chain. Monitoring and managing supplier services as well.
- Information Security Incident Management – Reporting IS events, weaknesses, security incidents with mitigation and improvements.
- Business Continuity Management – Defining and maintaining information Security policy with aspect of business continuity management.
- Compliance – To avoid breach of any law and legal requirement that should be adhered to, specific to your organisation.